The following websites represent organizations and websites that The Three Jewels has a connection with. Some are directly affiliated with The Three Jewels while others exist to educate people on Zen Buddhism. We hope that you find these links useful.
Friends of Three Jewels
- The Knowledge Base: Courses, essays, videos, audios on Buddhism, Meditation, Yoga, Christianity and more.
- The Asian Classics Institute: Geshe Michael Roach’s programs dedicated to the personal practice and study of the Buddha’s original teachings including formal study classes, meditation instruction and group retreats, yoga classes, Tibetan language and translation workshops, and community outreach.
- Geshe Michael Roach: The first American awarded the degree of Geshe, or Master of Buddhism, after more than 20 years of study in Tibetan monasteries. Princeton University graduate and recipient of the Presidential Scholar Medal, Geshe Michael has used this training to become a prominent international teacher, businessman, philanthropist, author, educator, public speaker, textual scholar, and musician.
- The Three Jewels Vancouver: The Vancouver branch of The Three Jewels.
- The Three Jewels Tucson: The Tucson, Arizona branch of The Three Jewels.
- The Compassion Center: The Compassion Center provides Meditation classes in Staten Island, Yoga classes and Dharma talks. Our Friday night Meditation teacher Thupten Puntsok leads the Meditation classes.
- Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art: Staten Island, New York museum dedicated to Tibetan Art.
- Asian Classics Institute: All the texts, online class audio, homework, and quizzes can be found for anyone to complete the formal study courses of Asian Classics Institute.